If you work in the food industry, you may have already worn a mask at certain moments while on the job, but now with COVID-19 restrictions in place, it’s mandatory in many locations. Though some restrictions are being lifted, it’s still important people mask up to help slow the spread. Whether you deliver, host, cook or wait tables, custom face masks are perfect for the job you do.
Current FDA Guidelines
For any workers in the food industry, there are certain guidelines given by the FDA. Your employer likely went over these guidelines with you:
- You must launder your face mask each time you wear it.
- You should be able to breathe regularly while wearing a mask.
- Your mask should fit snuggly but comfortably over the nose and below the chin.
Although you may not have current symptoms of COVID-19, cloth face masks can help to slow the spread if you happen to be asymptomatic. The good news is, at Fast Mask, we have a solution that ticks all the boxes. Our masks are easy to launder, allow you to breath without restriction, and fit over the nose and below the chin.
Benefits of a Fast Mask
Perhaps you already have a few masks that you’ve been wearing. You may have even purchased medical-grade masks, but many of those will irritate your ears and cause you discomfort after prolonged use. If you don’t work in the medical industry, medical-grade masks are not necessary. A custom face mask from Fast Mask does not have that same irritation or discomfort, as it is not used with loops that go around the ears. In addition to comfort, other benefits include:
- Versatility – When the current situation is said and done, you can use your mask for other purposes, too. Of course, you can continue to use it as a mask for motorcycling, ATV-ing and other sports. You could also use it as a sweatband, a wristband, a ponytail holder, a beanie, a face-warmer and a variety of other accessories.
- Customization – At Fast Mask, we all like to live on the edge, so we’ve got a ton of creative and wild designs. We realize you might have something different in mind, though, which is why we offer customization. If you work at a burger joint, your custom design could include a burger and fries. Talk to your boss about getting matching custom face masks with your restaurant logo on them for the entire team.
- Quality – Like everything else here at Fast Mask, our face masks are made with the highest quality materials and designed with your lifestyle in mind. We realize these masks are going to get washed a fair amount, and the way they’re produced prevents them from wearing out before their time.
- Originality – Fast Mask doesn’t ever copy other masks. All of our designs are original, featuring anything from flags to sports and faces to camouflage.
- Convenience – It’s easy to pull a Fast Mask up and down as needed. When you’re outside on break or having a meal during your shift, just tug the mask down to drape comfortably around your neck. Whether in a hurry or on your way in after your break, easily pull it back up into place.
Contacting Us To Order a Mask
While some establishments are still closed, there are many in the food industry starting to open back up again. It’s important that to keep the spread of COVID-19 at a minimum, these food establishments take all precautions necessary, which includes employees wearing masks. At Fast Mask, we’re excited to help you and your co-workers get back to work in style. Contact us today to customize a mask, or order one of the many ready-made masks we have available.