As the world continues to take the necessary precautions to combat the global pandemic, we’re seeing impacts on shipping and deliver times of our products.
Transportation availability and changing border relations have caused significant delays in shipping across the globe.
Currently, all carriers are experiencing severe tracking and delivery delays due to COVID-19 and an increased volume of shipments during this time.
If you have not seen any recent tracking updates or delivery confirmation please be patient as carriers work through processing your shipments. Find specific service updates on our partner carriers in our recent blog post linked below.
Summary of service updates:
• No Delays in Processing of orders, all packages are picked and packed in 24-48 hrs if items are in stock
• Due to the high volume of inquiries, client support responses are delayed
We are working quickly to process all inquiries. We appreciate your patience.
Canada Post & USPS
• Severe delays with processing shipments due to the high volumes received
• Expect tracking and delivery delays across Canada and the U.S.
• Both service providers have stated that Expedited, Priority and First class mail are getting moved to the front of the line.
International (Asendia, USPS, Chit Chats International)
• Due to limited airline availability, many countries have been impacted as shipments may be delayed going overseas
• Mail within destination countries is moving slowly as international postal authorities have advised of service disruptions
• Certain countries have suspended mail delivery all together so be sure to double-check before shipping internationally